Which products are covered by the WD warranty?
WD warranty covers all products on WD's website but offers in return will vary according to the claim. The warranty guarantees protection against any defects in material and craftsmanship that may occur within the 2-year warranty period. This period is assumed to be sufficient for our products to be free from any defects in materials used and construction and manufacturing flaws.
What should I do, If I find my product non-compliant within the warranty period?
The things that we offer for your product under warranty are:
Request for a repair
You can contact our customer support service if the product is defective or non-compliant. They will assist you with what you are supposed to do next.
Return/exchange a non-compliant item
Suppose you want to return a non-compliant (damaged or defective) item. Then you have to send a descriptive complaint message to our customer support, who will guide you accordingly.
Duration of the process
Depending upon the season, a repair request can take 4-5 weeks, including back-and-forth shipping, examination, and repair or replacement. We will try our best to minimize the time frame, and of course, we will let you know as soon as your product is returned.
You can simply fill out the form given below by mentioning your reason, and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
What does the warranty offered by WD Motorsports not cover?
The following are not covered under the warranty offered by WD Motorsports:
- Damage caused by improper handling of the product
- Damage caused by neglect or improper care
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by not following maintenance instructions
- Damage from accidents or crashes
- Damage from alteration or repairs made by unauthorized parties
- Damage caused by uncontrollable external factors
- Damage from modifying the product
- Damage from prolonged exposure to light or heat sources
- User's subjective assessments, such as comfort and fit
Terms of warranty
- The product you are offering was purchased from WD.
- The purchase date of your product can be traced from our records.
- Warranty applies to manufacturing defects.
- Deliver the complete product to claim the warranty.
- A clear description of a complaint can speed up the process.
Our policy for warranty
As a customer, you are entitled to a good product, and you are entitled to a warranty if a product becomes defective (within the warranty period that is of 2 years). This warranty can be claimed for manufacturing defects only and not for defects caused by your fault or incorrect use. For the first six months, the burden of proof lies with WD, but after that, it's totally up to you to prove that the defect is not your fault but the manufacturer's. But don't worry! We will make sure not to go this far.